Friday, March 19, 2010

Running out of this problem is hard to neglect,
but somehow i can already feel the regret,
its hard for me to gain the pain,
all these time's makes me feel insane,

i feel like im just a castaway,
and there's no more reason for me to stay,
im just trying and waiting to let this pass away,
but how can i ever do it? i'm worrying about it everyday,

when can i find true happiness?,
if you are just giving me loneliness,
everything i've done is full of madness,
i cant escape this world full of sadness,

every time i try to fix it , even gets worst,
i'm ready to make things right , but it never fade's away like a never ending curse,
i can see it through your action,
i just didn't wanna make a reaction,

thinking about it everyday brings back all the memories,
its like i've been through this before, like my past tragedies,
the burden that was hard to forget , i had remembered,
so i tried to be strong, never back downed and surrendered.

No comments: