Friday, November 19, 2010

Sometimes there are no words, no clever quotes to uniquely sum up what happened that day. Sometimes you do everything right, exactly right, and still feel like you failed. Could something have ever been done to prevent the tragedy in the first place?
I feel numb, i can no longer feel sadness. The only emotion I'm feeling is frustration. My life story is made up of tears, that seems to be one of the few things I've ever known. I feel like I don't know what to do anymore, just sometimes, I wonder what it'd be like if i wasn't breathing anymore. I feel like, everywhere i go, every corner I turn.. I feel like I don't belong. Like every person's eyes are stabbing daggers into ever inch of my body judging me before they know anything. Even if they do know something, they rarely understand.
I have a question for you.. have you ever felt a haunting emptiness dwelling within your soul, that just tears you apart? And, even though you have somebody there for you, if feels as if they aren't? Or that they're just there to feel as if by helping you, they're helping themselves? I kind of do.. I don't really trust anyone anymore though.
Not really sure what to say to anybody anymore.. as if I'm out of words. Like i said.. sometimes there are no words, and the day just... ends.

No comments: