Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Everything is always going to be all right I always hear that promise. Just a little longer, they all say. How much longer is a little. It's been years already as is. I'm not sure i even want to wait any longer for change.

Are you going to be okay... that seems to be the question of my life.

In the end, I will be.

As for now, it's hard to say. Between the physical and emotional pain, and all the tears lately. I'm not sure I can say I'm fine. Although i could slap on a fake smile and act it, inside, im dying. There's something inside of me ripping apart my soul. Tearing at my heart and clawing out of my chest It's tapped inside though, to weak to escape. It reminds me of myself.

I'm attempting to escape the life i lead. I'm clawing my way out of the whole i'd been cast into. But my efforts seem beyond pointless, seeing as how the hole only becomes deeper. When I've got nowhere left to turn but these 4 walls, what do I do? Do i break them down, only to find bricks behind them? Do I then take the bricks out one by one until the wall collapses, only to find metal bars? Do I then take apart the metal only to find a never ending maze? Would that even be worth attempting?

I'm not sure what to do, where to turn..

No comments: